Register for our webinar – Brexit: what lies ahead
Things move fast in technology and as technology lawyers we are used to managing rapid change. We built our firm around the ability to respond… Read more
Things move fast in technology and as technology lawyers we are used to managing rapid change. We built our firm around the ability to respond to rapid change and an evolving landscape and it remains at the heart of how we work now.
Register for our webinar on July 7th where you will have the opportunity to ask our experts about the impact of Brexit on your business from a legal perspective.
We would like to reassure you that we are here to help you navigate through the changes which lie ahead.
Whilst much of the detail around Brexit-driven changes will take some time to unfold, you may have some concerns in relation to business that you are currently contracting or negotiations that are in process.
The partners below will be on call today, over the weekend and during the coming weeks to answer your queries on the following areas:
- Emma Wright: Emma.Wright@kemplittle.com (+44 7584 517741)
Corporate (M&A, fundraising and corporate governance)
- Andy Moseby: Andy.Moseby@kemplittle.com (+44 7944 690004)
- Glafkos Tombolis: Glafkos.Tombolis@kemplittle.com ( +44 7703 608952)
- Nicola Fulford: Nicola.Fulford@kemplittle.com (+44 7703 608963)
- Kathryn Dooks: Kathryn.Dooks@kemplittle.com (+44 7983 384680)
- Paul Hinton: Paul.Hinton@kemplittle.com (+44 0207 7710 1623)
- Rebecca Halford-Harrison: Rebecca.Halford-Harrison@kemplittle.com (+44 7801 808690)
- Paul O’Hare: email@example.com ( +44 7932 695621)
The Kemp Little Team