Event | Boom or bust in the new world order? Provoking thoughts on the agency future
A panel discussion with leading industry figures offering insight and predictions on the future relationship between agencies and brands. The agency landscape is fast-paced. It’s… Read more
A panel discussion with leading industry figures offering insight and predictions on the future relationship between agencies and brands.
The agency landscape is fast-paced. It’s hard to predict what will be the next game-changer. Shifting consumer needs, the increased importance of digital in the boardroom, the future of work, and a complex customer engagement mix all lead to increased pressure on brands and their agency partners.
What should you incorporate into your strategy? What will be the key driver of your growth? Let our panel of experts help you cut through the noise.
The panel will be hosted by Kemp Little and Growth Factory, a digital growth advisory firm.
- Jon Davie, CEO Zone Digital
- Sharon Whale, Chief Executive, Oliver Group
- Tony Wolford, Founding Partner, Green Square
- Paramjit Uppal, Founder AND Foodie at AND Digital
- Natalie Gross, Managing Partner, TH_NK (and BIMA co-chair)
The event is free to attend and you can register here.
- Thursday 26th September 2019
- 8.30am registration and coffee
- 8.45am-10.30am session
The City of London – details to be confirmed.
Share this event
Register to attend
Share this Event
- Adtech & martech
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain
- Data analytics & big data
- Data breaches
- Data rights
- Digital commerce
- Digital health
- Digital media
- Digital infrastructure & telecoms
- Emerging businesses
- Financial services
- Open banking
- Software & services