Event | The people side of SMCR: getting it right from an HR perspective (Central London)
Dealing with the people side of SMCR is key to successful implementation of the regime – but getting employees on board can be a challenge…. Read more
Dealing with the people side of SMCR is key to successful implementation of the regime – but getting employees on board can be a challenge. How do you manage the concerns of those worried about the implications of individual accountability? What should you do to ensure that your employment/HR documents and policies are fit for purpose? Where does GDPR fit into SMCR? How do you ensure that if you need to take action in relation to conduct or performance in future, you have got the right processes in place?
In our second set of SMCR breakfast roundtables we will be discussing the HR and employment law aspects of the regime, including:
- Ensuring that the right people are doing the right jobs – and that this is documented
- Updating employment contracts and NED appointment letters – what you need to bear in mind
- What policies need updating? And what new ones do you need?
- What will Certification involve in practice?
- The employment lifecycle considerations – from recruitment through to exit
- GDPR – how does it impact your SMCR screening processes and retention policy?
- Training, training, training – what must you cover with employees before the regime starts?
As previously we are running this session on two different dates, and in two different venues to make it easy for you to attend. To register for the 26th June event in Central London please complete the form. Click here to register for 5th June in the City of London.
- 26th June 2019
- 8.30am registration and coffee
- 9.00am-10.30am session
16 Bury Street
London SW1Y 6AJ
This event is free to attend.