Webinar | Redundancies, Reputation and Retail – don’t miss the Bigger Picture
Furlough is on the way out, a new Job Support Scheme is on the way in, and employers in the retail sector are preparing to have difficult conversations with staff.
Reputation and brand value is at stake. Our webinar goes beyond the legal “dos and don’ts” of redundancy consultation meetings and focuses on the bigger picture risks. Risks that don’t sit neatly as employment or HR issues and may not be the core competencies of your in-house team – but which are critical to the overall success of a redundancy programme and the retailer’s reputation.
Hosted by Rachael Barber, our panel included Kemp Little specialists in employment law and reputation management and our guest speaker, head of Lodestone PR, Fran O’Leary.
Hear from our panel on:
• What is their experience of the often overlooked but equally key risks involved in redundancy strategies?
How might the new Job Support Scheme influence your redundancy strategies?
• Social media has given everyone a voice, what should you do when employees take their grievances online or to the press and how do you prevent this?
• What are some of the key mistakes that employers make that lose employee goodwill?
• How can you adequately protect your assets, including company social media accounts, LinkedIn contacts and trade secrets?
• How can you support managers to deliver difficult messages in a remote environment, and what are some of the unintended consequences when this goes wrong?
• The importance of internal comms and external PR and aligning the two.
This webinar is a must for senior HR professionals, in-house legal and anyone involved in managing redundancy or change management programmes in the retail sector.
Share this blog
- Adtech & martech
- Artificial intelligence
- EBA outsourcing
- Cloud computing
- Complex & sensitive investigations
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain
- Data analytics & big data
- Data breaches
- Data rights
- Digital commerce
- Digital content risk
- Digital health
- Digital media
- Digital infrastructure & telecoms
- Emerging businesses
- Financial services
- KLick DPO
- KLick Trade Mark
- Open banking
- Software & services