Podcast | DPO Update: ICO on direct marketing, scientific research opinion, CCTV and fines
Alex Dittel gives an update on recent developments in privacy law as part of Kemp Little’s DPO service, including:
- The ICO has published a brand new draft Direct marketing code of practice for consultation. Link.
- EDPS issued A Preliminary Opinion on data protection and scientific research. Link.
- Case C-708/18 TK v Asociatia de Proprietari bloc M5A-ScaraA. Link.
- British Airways and Marriot Hotel fines delayed.
Share this blog
Alex Dittel is a data protection & privacy senior associate
Share this Blog
The hottest topics in technologyclose
- Adtech & martech
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Complex & sensitive investigations
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain
- Data analytics & big data
- Data breaches
- Data rights
- Digital commerce
- Digital content risk
- Digital health
- Digital media
- Digital infrastructure & telecoms
- Emerging businesses
- Financial services
- KLick DPO
- Open banking
- Software & services