Webinar | Are you data breach ready?
Cyber-attacks and data breaches are occurring more and more frequently; the ICO reported a 46% increase in the second quarter of 2016. Data breaches cause significant damage to organisations – both financial or reputational – and distract senior managers from driving their business forward. Yet only 27% of the UK’s largest businesses reported that they have a clearly designated team or individual with responsibility for cybersecurity according to a Deloitte’s Cyber Risk report.
With this in mind, being data breach ready is now an issue that’s high on the boardroom agenda, and something we’re very familiar with at Kemp Little.
In this webinar we will:
• Explore today’s biggest technological threats, and explain more about cybersecurity and the types of attacks that organisations may face.
• Discuss some recent high-profile examples of data breaches and touch on those industries suffering significant attacks.
• Explore the current legislative landscape to help you stay on the right side of the law in the event of a data breach, and the consequences of failing to comply with the law.
• Give you practical tips to help you to protect your business from a potential cyber-attack, and in the event of a data breach, some tips to help you to manage it effectively.
- Emma Wright – Kemp Little – Commercial technology partner, cybersecurity lead
- Raj Samani – Intel – Chief Technology Officer, EMEA
Share this blog
- Adtech & martech
- Artificial intelligence
- EBA outsourcing
- Cloud computing
- Complex & sensitive investigations
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain
- Data analytics & big data
- Data breaches
- Data rights
- Digital commerce
- Digital content risk
- Digital health
- Digital media
- Digital infrastructure & telecoms
- Emerging businesses
- Financial services
- KLick DPO
- KLick Trade Mark
- Open banking
- Software & services